Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Second Month Brings Creativity and Hope

What a strange January it’s been. We always hope that the New Year will bring new beginnings, hope, creative energy and a renewed sense of purpose. Well  - this hasn't been the case for us and from what I've learned from friends and
people I've been having conversations with, it hasn't been the case for many of them either. Strange full moon? Weird planet alignments? Hibernating faeries? I don’t know. But I’m hoping that now we have moved in to February, things will begin to improve a bit.

There are so many exciting things on the horizon this year, I hardly know where to begin. There are lots of projects in the pipeline (or standing in front of the pipeline, waiting to go in) and wonderful opportunities for creative collaborations. As I write this, I realize that there aren't many things solid enough to talk about yet – so you’ll just have to wait (as we are doing). But  - if you have any spare fingers you could keep them crossed for us!

I CAN tell you that we will be guests again at the AvalonFaery Fayre and Ball in Glastonbury on March 14th (and part of the 15th). And we will also be guests at ELFIA – the fantastic fantasy event in the Netherlands on April 25/26. I’ll give you more details as we get closer to the date.

I’m also hoping to co-teach a workshop with Toby, in Portland at a fantastic new gallery space, over the Easter weekend – that’s April 3-5. But  - we’re only now working out the details. I'll post on our Realm of Froud Facebook page when we have all the details worked out. 

As I promised in December, I’ve made a few more small faery companions for Etsy. We’ll put them up on the site tomorrow but I wanted to tell everyone first and give you a chance to see them here.




Well  - back to work  - and here’s hoping that the second month of the New Year and Imbolc bring us all bright, new beginnings and a creative spark! 

11 comments:

  1. These are darling new faery friends, Wendy! Keeping fingers crossed and wishing you creative abundance, inspiration & much love ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, wishing you and all bright new beginnings.
    looking forward to what all you are up to and wishing you a grand time with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute fairy designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Just missed them on Etsy, I hope I can get one next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is still my favorite blog ever Wendy! I have my fingers crossed for you and wishing that your projects go through the pipeline! Please keep your fingers crossed for me too. I also have a project that has been waiting by the pipeline. If we all wish each other well, the good vibes will continue to go round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife and I simply adore your work! It has inspired her own creations as well. I want some of your original works and went to your Etsy site but nothing was available at this time. I hope many, many more are coming soon! Very soon!๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.thankyou i really love it. canon Printer Driver

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king
    play bazaar To bring down the measure of tissue harm done by free radicals, remember copper for your eating regimen. Superoxide dismutase, a protein fundamental in expelling free radicals from the body, is subject to copper to work appropriately. A copper insufficiency seriously restrains your body's capacity to battle free radicals. Nourishments were high in copper incorporate cashews, sweet potatoes, and clams.

    ReplyDelete